Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Love, I AM

Just checking in from vacation, where things are going well! We've been swimming and golfing and eating our hearts out. It's been fun!
I've also been re-reading the last few chapters of Lysa TerKeurst's "What Happens When Women Walk in Faith" (because apparently I waltzed through them the first time without much faith in my steps). In the chapter I read yesterday one of the assignments was to think about ways God has shown His love for me. I thought in lieu of a long post (I know - some of you are about to throw a party right now), I'd post some pictures of the ways God has embraced me this week. So, without further ado, here are a few of my God hugs:



































Thanks, Papa.

3 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

We do have a lot to be thankful for don't we!

Have a great vacation!

Jami said...

Love the pics!

Karla Porter Archer said...

those are great photos. Your boys are precious!

xo ~K