Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yee-Haw!

Boy howdy did we have a birthday on Friday! Here are a couple of pictures from the day:









If you want to see a few more pictures, click here (I didn't want to bore the rest of you). It's the first time I've ever post-dated a page, so I hope this works. If it doesn't - let me know.

I can't believe he is already 3! I'm so thankful that the Lord has shared us with him. He has such a firecracker personality (that sometimes blows up and burns you, I admit - but it can be a good thing). The Lord has taught me a lot about joy through his smiles, and He's continually teaching me patience through everything else. I love my little cowboy!

I'm glad he had a great party, and I'm super glad that he had a special guest at that party......

'Cause Daddy's home! Yay! He's done with youth trips for the summer, so he's all ours! Now that calls for a "Yee-haw!"

Enjoy the pics - I'll be back soon,



2 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

Glad Daddy's home safe and sound! Looks like a great party! They grow up way to fast don't they. :)

On Purpose said...

What adorable cowboys you have!

Nichole