Monday, June 30, 2008

No Skin Off My Nose...

Just wanted to give you a little snapshot from our life this past week. Little Man fell down in the yard on a toy and completely ripped the skin off his nose (it was very nasty):



But he's tough. See that Superman bandaid and that awesome tat? Um, yeah - he can take it, he may be "widdol", but he's a man. He took it a lot better than I would have.


And it's not slowing him down a bit:




I swannee, he's like the Timex Kid - he takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. Thankfully (as you can tell in this picture) it's healing rather quickly. But for the rest of his life anyone who looks at our vacation pictures from this year is going to ask, "Wow, you were cute - but why do you like always have chocolate on your nose?"
Anyway, we are on vacation this week, so who knows what my posts will be like. Maybe I'll just post a snapshot here and there like this one! I guess we'll just see how the week goes!
For now, though - I'm off to the pool....
-Samantha (my signature pic is on my other computer....)

2 comments:

Jami said...

have a great time with your cute little family!! :)

On Purpose said...

Sam what an adorable little "frog rider" you have. Enjoy your vacation!

Hugs and love
Nichole

ps oh wait...I forgot to ask...are you a "huggy" person...if not...high fives!!