Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update And A Random Thought

Thank you for all your prayers and kind words over the past couple of days. I am happy to say that my sister's surgery went well and that she is out of a neck brace and was actually able to sit in a chair for a while today! She should be out of the ICU sometime today and out of the hospital all together by the end of the week if everything goes well.


Now for the random thought: on the way home from the hospital last night I saw a billboard that advertised that the lottery this time around is at something like $162 Million. I briefly thought about how funny it would be if someone climbed up there and wrote next to it "...or a tank of gas".

Keep praying, and thanks again!



2 comments:

On Purpose said...

This is GREAT news about your sister. Wow...this is an amazingly fast healing and recovery.

Continuing to Pray!

megs @ whadusay said...

I am so glad to hear your sister is doing better.

And you crack me up!