Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Please Pray!

Plans are funny things, you know? They always seem so important until something entrirely unplanned comes along and totally takes over. Last night my sister planned on playing Bunco with our little group of Bunco Babes. She had been planning since Friday what she would bring for potluck snacks. But instead of rolling dice and eating the goodness that is the food other people cook, she was lying in ICU unable to move.

I was planning on posting today, but instead of posting today, I would like to ask you all to pray for my sister Kellee. She was in a car accident yesterday and is in the hospital with several broken bones and awaiting surgery on her back.

It goes without saying that I have no idea how regularly I will be able to post over the next couple of weeks as I step in and try to help where I can with her four boys. Thanks for understanding, and know that I will be back the second I can sneak in some time!

Oh how thankful I am today that God is bigger than our plans and the unplanned things that turn our lives upside down.


5 comments:

On Purpose said...

Praying!

Neil said...

I am so sorry to hear about your sister. Adding a prayer for her.

Unknown said...

I just heard about your sister, I can only imagine... You both and her young family are in my prayers. Hold tight to God's strength.

Anonymous said...

Praying for your sister and your family.

angie said...

prayers from me!