Sunday, June 22, 2008

Post-It Note on the Weekend

Hey all! I just got in from the She Speaks conference, and it was awesome! (Welcome, by the way, if you are one of my new friends from the weekend stopping in to say hey!) I can't wait to post (I know all you old regulars - that's a change of pace from lately, huh?) For now, though, I'm truly, truly exhausted and have to get ready for bed since Big Brother has school tomorrow morning and we have to be up early. I hate it because I have so much I want to share, but I really can't keep my eyes open long enough to post, and I want to pay attention to what I'm writing anyway!


I'll give you a little teaser, though: parts of this weekend involved a major heart conviction, a non-existant cat, an unbelievably fashionable pair of yoga pants, and a lot of ice.


Hmmm.... what the world?!?! You'll just have to come back tomorrow and find out....


I'm out for now - I just hope I make it to the bed before I fall asleep...



1 comment:

Karla Porter Archer said...

Sam - I am so happy that I got to meet you this weekend and even happier that I got to know you as a sister in Christ. What a fun time we all had!!

I'll be keeping in touch with you, friend.

Love ya~K