Wednesday, January 30, 2008

6 Quirky Things

Hey everyone! Marybeth Whalen, a blogging friend of mine (well, ok, one of the Proverbs 31 women who has never met me but I virtually "cyber-stalk" by reading her blog every day), posted an email challenge from a friend to reveal six quirky things about herself. She asked 6 more people reading her blog to post their quirky list, so I thought I'd play along. If you didn't have solid confirmation before today that I'm incredibly weird, please let all doubt be erased starting now:


I can’t stand for anyone or anything to touch my throat

I grew up in Florida, but I can’t drink orange juice for breakfast – it makes me sick every time

I used to be a musician and so I can’t stand to hear 2 songs play at the same time or to hear something that’s out of tune

I might share other drinks with people, but not water – I can’t stand to share water

I like the smell of my two year old’s feet and old Toyota air conditioners (that last one’s a childhood thing…)

I have a really hard time with repetition (sounds, words, questions from my children…) and interruption - they both drive me insane! (It’s a wonder the Lord lets me be a parent…)


Anyway, there you have it. I know most of you reading this don't have blogs, but post a comment below and leave at least one quirky thing about yourself (go ahead...make it a good one!). I'll be back again soon.



2 comments:

Marybeth Whalen said...

Thanks for sharing your quirks with us!! I appreciate you joining in so I wasn't the only one!!

Anonymous said...

OK... When we're preparing for a trip up North, and I finish all the laundry, I HAVE to put every single article of clothing away in it's correct drawer before I pack... even if I'm ready to pack right then. After everything is neatly in it's correct drawer, only then can I start taking things back out to pack. Can you say OCD?!?!