Thursday, August 21, 2008

In Kindergarten? Really?

10 Things about Kindergarten I wasn’t prepared for:

1. When I got up this morning I could see a star in the sky

2. When I got up this morning the dishwasher was still warm from running the night before

3. When I was getting my boys out of bed, the school bus going to their school drove by (6:40 am!)

4. Their dress code actually includes the rule, “Cover all tattoos and piercings”

5. They eat lunch at 10:30 in the morning

6. They have homework every night

7. Only one working toilet in the boys’ bathroom actually has a door

8. None of the clocks in the hallway show the right time (unless it really is 4:30 am when we
get there)

9. Peer pressure is just as real at 5 as it is at 15

10. School can be just as fun for mom as it is for the kids!


2 comments:

Jami said...

hmmmm, I'm wondering what my 10 things will be.

How does your son like it?

On Purpose said...

Yikes this actually sounds scary to me...was I supposed to get scared reading this list?