Friday, February 27, 2009

Still Here!

Ok, I know all of you think I must have fallen off the face of the Earth, but I assure you - I'm still here! We've had a lot going on the past couple of weeks with ilnesses, trips out of town and me starting a part-time job (among other things), so writing has had to take a trip to the back burner for a minute.

I really wanted to sit down and write you a great post this morning, but I have to be honest about something: I'm in the mountains with my husband celebrating our ninth anniversary, and I'm a bit...well...distracted. I can't think of anything to write about but him, and yet I can't find a way to put it all into words without spending our entire weekend typing (it would take that long!).

So, I'm just popping in to say that I'm still alive and I haven't forgotten about blogging. But, if you don't mind, I think I'm going to go spend some more time with my husband. I will be back - but not until the second honeymoon is over... ;-)

See you then!

2 comments:

On Purpose said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your weekend in the mountains!

Jami said...

Sam - I miss you!! Enjoy your 2nd honeymoon - oh what fun!! :)e

Love you!

We need to catch up in a major way - will you send me your phone number?