Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Writer's Block

I sat down to write something thoughtful tonight, but I'm think I'm too bummed to write anything worth reading. Not that anything big is going on - it could certainly all be a whole heck of a lot worse. As a matter of fact, I don't really guess anything's wrong at all. Just bummed. And no body wants to hear about that. Depression is, well, depressing, isn't it?

So until I snap out of it like the boring 3 foot tall weed in our backyard that suddenly sprouted an amazingly gorgeous bloom two days ago (by George, it might actually be something someone once paid for - and we didn't even kill it!), I'll spare you my words until they have something to offer. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about blogging. I promise.

Be back in a day or so.

Samantha

No comments: